Today got to do a little junking with one of my favorite junking partners
We targeted the Sellwood area in Portland...at one of the antique stores we got an offer to see the upstairs living quarters @ Justin and Burkes... OMG, we stepped off the streets and into the pages of DECOR magazine...my photos don't do it justice.... I learned a lot however,
1) Spotlights on either side of the bed are a must.
2) Silhouettes in glass domes are quite striking.
3) One cannot never have to many mounted heads on a wall
4) Dripped wax down mirrors, drop cloths and yummy chandeliers, and big shells, make the end of any hallway the place to be.
5) Over sized fresh flowers and moose antlers make for a dramatic dining table center piece
Here she is, a moving target. Do you see the fresh flower petals on the floor! Get to Dayna's blog and see some better photos....my old camera is having issues & still haven't figured out the new one, soon though