Sunday, April 17, 2011

A glimmer of spring

Uncovered my meyer lemon tree, to see one lone lemon, clinging on for dear life. After the rainy gloomy spring we've had, it seems appropriate. Taking a much needed break from the book edit madness, 18 hours on Fri. 6 on Sat. and a few tearful moments during the week. I'm glad I soldiered on and learned, and did it myself, I almost hired someone for big bucks but it was my story to tell.....maybe for the next one!?
The full shot of the sad tree. I hope it decides pull through, the smell from the blossoms in the summer, is the best
The bright spot in the yard are the red tulips, so bright, it might be time to shed our coats.

Some new art purchased from artfest, looks like the aloof goth girls I used to carve.
Under the dome is my new piece from Mar. I'll retake this shot, so for now this will have to suffice.

1 comment:

  1. Your book was certainly a labor of love, Steph. And thank you for sharing the photo of all your tulips in bloom. When I was at your house right before Artfest, they were just a bunch of tight little stubborn buds.

    ReplyDelete