Sunday, December 5, 2010

PAC Show Wrap Up...

Wow what a weekend, it is such an honor to belong to such a diverse art group, and to share my art with the community. Here is a photo from my booth at the PAC show. Flaming Hearts, Salvage Angels, Urban Folk Art Birds, are among the offerings. Click on the PAC link to see more photos and links to the other members blogs, they take such great photos! I'm still in the dreaded learning curve.

Had to include a little shoe love, one of our members came in with these lace up green beauties.


A close up of some hearts, I called "Labyrinth Hearts" deep carved swirls with a leather tie.

Not a great photo, but this was an anchor piece "Juggling Act" a deep carved wood plaque, my girl is on her blue polka dot pony, she has her eye on the trapeze while keeping red balls in the air. It sold to a fun artist, always a great compliment.

Another view of just a small part of the gym...filled with such wonderment. It was a special weekend with so many art lovers. See you next year!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, such great photos of the sale and a reminder of what a great weekend it was (that's me in the last photo!). Dayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph your art is soooo beautiful and now I'm the proud owner of one of your wonderful flaming hearts such a fabulous gift!!! Thanks Steph.

    ReplyDelete